Notification of change of ownership / sale of motor vehicleServices
Notification of change of ownership / sale of motor vehicle
Receive Notifications for Change of Ownership/Sale of Your Motor Vehicle with Fines SA: Simplify the Process Today!
Fines SA offers a seamless and efficient service
for notifying the change of ownership or sale of motor vehicles in South Africa. As industry
leaders in fines management and related services, we understand the importance of properly
notifying authorities when transferring ownership or selling a vehicle.
With our expertise and streamlined processes, we ensure a smooth and compliant notification process for the change of ownership or sale. Our knowledgeable team assists with the necessary documentation and paperwork, guiding you through the process to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Trust Fines SA to handle your Notification of Change of Ownership/Sale of Motor vehicles (NCO) professionally and efficiently.
What is the "Change of Ownership/Sale of Motor Vehicle" service, and when is it needed?
How can I initiate the process of changing ownership or selling my motor vehicle through Fines SA?
What documents are typically required for a change of ownership or sale of a motor vehicle?
Is there a fee associated with changing the ownership or selling a motor vehicle through Fines SA?
How long does it take to complete the change of ownership or sale process for a motor vehicle?
Can I change ownership or sell my motor vehicle online, or do I need to visit a physical location?
What happens if I don't transfer ownership of my vehicle properly after selling it?
Can I transfer the ownership of multiple vehicles simultaneously?
How can I get more information or assistance with the change of ownership or sale process for my motor vehicle?
Can I pay the required fees for the change of ownership or sale process through Fines SA's online payment options?
Fines SA has over 25 years’ experience in the vehicle administration industry; including, launching Personalised number plates, queuing services and traffic fine software and processing for individuals, businesses and major fleets.
* ALTERNATE NAME OF MUNICIPALITIES
- Cape Winelands District Municipality [*Worcester]
- Central Karoo District Municipality [*Beaufort West]
- City of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality [*Cape Town]
- Garden Route District Municipality [*George] SEE MORE >>
- Amajuba District Municipality [*Newcastle]
- eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality [*Durban]
- Harry Gwala District Municipality [*Ixopo]
- iLembe District Municipality [*KwaDukuza] SEE MORE >>
- Capricorn District Municipality [*Polokwane]
- Mopani District Municipality [*Giyani]
- Sekhukhune District Municipality [*Groblersdal]
- Vhembe District Municipality [*Thohoyandou] SEE MORE >>
- Ehlanzeni District Municipality [*Nelspruit]
- Gert Sibande District Municipality [*Ermelo]
- Nkangala District Municipality [*Middelburg]
- Albert Luthuli Local Municipality [*Carolina] SEE MORE >>
- City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality [*Johannesburg]
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality [*Pretoria]
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality [*Germiston]
- Sedibeng District Municipality [*Vereeniging] SEE MORE >>
- Bojanala Platinum District Municipality [*Rustenburg]
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda District Municipality [*Klerksdorp]
- Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District Municipality [*Vryburg]
- Ngaka Modiri Molema District Municipality [*Mahikeng] SEE MORE >>
- Frances Baard District Municipality [*Kimberley]
- John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipality [*Kuruman]
- Namakwa District Municipality [*Springbok]
- Pixley ka Seme District Municipality [*De Aar] SEE MORE >>